Friday, May 18, 2018

Fussy and Fancy Challenge #212-"Favourite Florals"

Happy Friday dear Fussy and Fancy friends!!

I sure hope that you've all enjoyed a wonderful week...bring on the weekend...here in Canada we will be enjoying a long weekend...YAY!!!

Today we begin a brand new challenge...for the next two weeks we'd love to see your "Favourite Florals"...now how easy is that my friends!  Our wonderfully talented hostess is Jo...so come on over and join us at Fussy and Fancy...we can't wait to be inspired by you!

I needed a card for a friend who has just switched her aesthetics business from a store into her home...so I thought I'd use this challenge to tinker a bit and make her a "shop" warming card!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
card base is a simple 6x6...
DP is Maja Design from the Sofiero collection...
I then stamped/embossed using a Hero Arts background stamp and Rangers silver metallic embossing powder...
to three corners I added silver metallic corners...
the bow is matted on a natural fibres, topped with some cheesecloth (you know how I LOVE my cheesecloth) then the string bow, the Hero Arts sentiment stamped on pink chiffon ribbon and finished off with a Foamiran flower cut using the
 closer...
 I wanted some of the rose paper to show through so I took a match to it...that was an adventure...to distress out pieces of the embossed card stock..
the vine is a Memory Box die and finished off with another Foamiran flower and two tiny pink rosebuds...
 the inside sentiment is also Hero Arts...

And that is my card!!  Now please pay my talented teamies a visit then come on over and join us!!

All materials are listed/linked above.

Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work as always Beth...
    The embossing and the really pretty flower is special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with the comments above, this is just beautiful Beth,
    You always provide such inspiration for our Challenges...hugs Jo. X

    ReplyDelete