Thursday, February 1, 2018

Marvelous Magnolia February Challenge-"Anything Goes"

Hello again dear blogging friends!!

Welcome to my their and final post for today...PHEW!!!  For my Guest Designer at Colour It! Create It! Show It Off! please go HERE...for my Guest Designer at My Besties Aussie's Challenge Blog please go HERE!

Well friends it's the first of February so that means we begin a brand new challenge at Marvelous Magnolia...it's our first challenge of this year as we took January off...SO...we're ready for you join us to begin the new year!!  Our theme is...as always..."Anything Goes"!!

Here is what I came up with...
please click not he first image for a closer view/slideshow...
I used Spellbinders Grand Dahlia for my card base...
DP is Maja Design from the Life In The Country collection...
tags were cut using a Whimsy die...
"love me" was made using a Frantic Stampers die...
flowers are from Noor Design and Wild Orchid Crafts... 
this little sweetie is "Lonely Tilda with her Heart" from the With Love 2013 collection...
coloured with my copics...
I'm back "in love" with making my own stick pins...lol!!...
I added beads from my stash and a heart diamanté charm to this crystal stick pin...
closer...
I added red ink to an acrylic heart...
topped with a tiny red rose and leaf that was cut using a Memory Box die...

And that is my card!!  Now won't you please join us over at Marvelous Magnolia in our first challenge of 2018!

All materials are listed/linked above.

Challenges I wish to enter:
Crafty Gals Challenge Blog-Challenge #158 "Anything Goes"
Creative Fingers-Challenge #42 "Anything Goes"
Love To Craft Challenge Blog-February Challenge #19 "Anything Goes"

Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!



8 comments:

  1. That is absolutely adorable Beth!!! love all the pretty details and your stamp choice.
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth you make the most ADORABLE and DELIGHTFUL cards and I would love to case one but doubt I ever could.xx
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute image and beautiful coloring :)Thank you for sharing with us at the Crafty Gals Corner this week!Hope you join us again soon!
    Hugs
    Kleri DT
    http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super duper cute. Your coloring looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many great details on this project. The flowers and bling are great touches and the cheesecloth adds great texture.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation Beth, lovely image and design! Thank you for sharing with us over at Love To Craft! Hope to see you again!
    ~ DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Great textures and embellishments. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete