Friday, April 14, 2017

Fussy and Fancy Challenge #185-"Fancy Folds or Shaped Cards"

Good Friday morning dear blogging friends!

And Happy Easter as well!!

Today at Fussy and Fancy we begin a brand new challenge...and I am the hostess!!  I have chosen "Fancy Folds or Shaped Cards" as my theme for the next two weeks!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
I started with a favourite Go Kreate die #360020 for my base...
I cut two 3"X12" strips using a Maja Design paper then used a border punch to create a fancy edge...then folded at 1/12 inch increments to create a fancy circle...
of course I had to add some cheesecloth and natural fibre...
I have made this an easel card...
closer view...
decorated with gorgeous white flowers and fab lace (sadly I covered much of this up) from Noor Design...
the bottom...
sentiments are both from Rubbernecker Stamps...
just had to add this sweet little cherub...
love these flowers...
I added some stamens for a bit of colour...
side view of top...
and bottom...

So I have actually used both my options...it's a shaped card decorated with fancy folds!!!

All materials are listed/linked above.

Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty Beth with your Gorgeous papers and embellishments Faboulas work.
    Happy Easter to you have a good weekend
    Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's gorgeous and elegant Beth
    Fijne Paasdagen / Happy Easter
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful softness of spring ... lovely creation Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning and innovative design Beth, as always you inspire me. I love your choice of colour tones. I hope you and your family have a lovely weekend...hugs...xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Beth, this is so beautiful!! The design is awesome and I love the white flowers!! I hop eyou have a wonderful Easter.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous. I love your flowers Beth. You have such a way of arranging things on your cards that make it work so well. I can't do it like you do that is for sure. Have a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete