Friday, December 16, 2016

Fussy and Fancy Challenge #179-"Angels/Fairies or Winter"

Good Friday morning dear blogging friends!

Well we're almost at the BIG day!!  And are we prepared??!!  It certainly looks a lot like Christmas here with all the snow that came our way Sunday and Monday! 

Today at Fussy and Fancy we begin the last challenge of 2016...this challenge will run for four weeks bringing us into the New Year!!  Our hostess is our talented Jules who has chosen "Angels/Fairies or Winter" as her theme!  We have Lawn Fawn as our wonderful sponsor!

I've been trying to use up stash in my quest to tone down my craft room...it is currently taking up about 1,000 square feet of the finished part of our basement...I've been asked to bring it down to about half that...YIKES!!!  Not sure how I'm going to achieve this??!!

Anyway the point is that I've been wading through stuff I didn't even know that I had!!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
I found these DARLING decoupage images...I've NEVER done decoupage so thought "YUP...let's do this!"
these darling little Angels fit right into Jules theme...
 this one I made into a little sitting Angel by taking a half circle...forming it into a cone... covering it with lace...then topping with this darling decoupage image...
 I added sparkly ribbon to the back with a tag punched from Maja Design DP and "Merry Christmas" ribbon...
the stamp is Whimsy...
 I cut two tags using a Tim Holtz die and Maja Design DP...
added a scalloped oval matt cut with a Spellbinders die and Maja DP...
added one of my favs...cheesecloth and then the image...
finished with sparkly ribbon and "Merry Christmas" bow and tag...
oh and lovely lace bottom of course...
 the other image...

And those are my "Angel" gift tags!!  Now it's time for you to pay my talented team mates a visit at Fussy and Fancy...then come on and join us...we always LOVE to see what you have to inspire us with!!

All materials are listed/linked above.

Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!



8 comments:

  1. OMG these are so, so precious Beth! Just lovely ... each and everyone of them. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to do decoupage! And I loved it! Beth these are perfect for your gorgeous creations! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo these are gorgeous and so cute Beth, love these images.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Beth, they are adorable and the designs are so beautiful! I love decoupage, but I haven't used it for a long time, although the card I posted for this challenge has a bit on it. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and wish you a Happy New Year.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Beth, these are the most adorable angel gift tags...I love them...your work is always so stunning,,,I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and I look forwards to lots more of your fab designs in 2017....big hugs...Jo. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl! How ya been?
    These are such cute tags! I love the sweet images. Gorgeous details!!
    I hope you and your family have a fantastic Christmas and a very Happy New Year!
    Hugs,Dena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Naw.... Those little angels are Stunning!!. So Sweet.. Adorable.. I fell in Love with the little Angel with the Lace skirt..(dress).. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fabulously beautiful tags full of great texture and detail.

    ReplyDelete