Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Midway Reminder at Midweek Magnolias-Challenge #138 "Anything Goes with a Magnolia Image"

Good Wednesday morning dear blogging friends!!

Well we are not only midway through the week, more than midway through May and last but certainly not least midway through our current challenge at Midweek Magnolias!!!  Our most wonderful sponsor is as always Magnolia Sweden!

And you will remember that our super easy challenge theme is "Anything Goes with a Magnolia Image"...now how easy is that my friends!!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
I started with a Go Kreate die #360030...
DP is Maja Design...some papers from the Vintage Autumn Basics 6X6 pad and some from the Vintage Summer Basics...
then I added some cheesecloth distressed with Rangers Distress Ink "Tattered Rose"...
flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts...
left side...
film strip die is Joy Craft...
butterflies are all from Cheery Lynn  Designs #DL 113AB...
 right side...
"warm hugs" is Stampingbella...
this little darling is "Dandelion Tilda" from the Spring Fever 2016 collection...
coloured with my distress re-inkers...
accented with Liquid Pearls...
larger butterfly... 
medium butterfly...
smaller butterfly...
 
I didn't add a sentiment...I will be able to add whatever I want when I need to send it out!  Now I know that my talented team mates have some gorgeous inspiration for you all...won't you pay them a visit then come on over and join us!!!
 
All materials are listed above.
 
Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!


6 comments:

  1. gorgeous job Beth .... love the butterflies so much! everything is so delicate looking and although I know it is paper, it looks so soft and fluffy! beautiful .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing !!! i love
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is soooo beautiful! Love the colors and how you colored this little girl.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous you always do Amazing Layers!

    ReplyDelete