Monday, November 30, 2015

Marvelous Magnolia Challenge #108-"Anything Goes Christmas"

Hello once again dear blogging friends!!

Welcome to my second post of the day!

For my midway at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge please go HERE! 

Today at Marvelous Magnolia we begin another fabulous two weeks of "Anything Goes Christmas"!!!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
I used Go Kreate die #360030 to create the base...
DP is Maja "Winter Frost Basics"...
 Tilda bordered with lace...
coloured with my copics...
dusted with Chunky White Frantage...
 "Lace Hood Tilda" from the A Lovely Christmas 2015 collection...
coloured with my copics...
I love this ribbon that I got from Michael's...
stick pin decorated with beads... 
 "merry Christmas" is Stampingbella...
 inside...
sentiment is Whimsy Stamps...


Now it's all up to you!!  Please join us at Marvelous Magnolia...we can't wait to see what you have to inspire us with!!!

All materials are listed/linked above.

Challenges I wish to enter:
Time for Magnolia Christmas Challenge #110-"Non-Traditional Christmas Colours"
Paradise of Magnolia-Challenge #26 "Ribbon, Lace & Charms"

Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!



8 comments:

  1. another gorgeous card and fab embellishments Beth,
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Beth, and wow love that ribbon too, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Beth...how do you create a beauty project everytime...you must not sleep because your mind is going with ideas all the time! I love how you coloured up this cutie and the frontage in white is amazing...it really looks like snow to me. I always have to take my time going thru your pictures because if I don't...I miss something....you always add such adorable embellishments in all the right places!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card and thank you for joining us at Time For Magnolia.

    Greetings Marrie DT member TFMC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Beth! Your image is just perfect as always, and I am melting amid all your fabulous laces and fringes!! What a shabby piece of Christmas heaven you have created! Love it! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW Beth, this is just beautiful!! Your colouring is gorgeous and I love the design and gorgeous embellishments.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is absolutely adorable ... beautiful job

    ReplyDelete