Sunday, July 5, 2015

Midway Reminder at Simply Magnolia-"Anything Goes"!!

Good Sunday morning dear blogging friends!

Today is the midway point at Simply Magnolia's current challenge...it's Team Glamour's turn to show you our "Anything Goes" creations!!  For our prize this week we have a GDT spot...how exciting is that!!!

I have made my Granddaughter Calla's birthday "card"!!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
I made a hot air balloon...
DP is Maja from the Vintage Fall 6x6 pad...
 this little darling is "Tilda with Hat" from the Special Moments 2013 collection...
coloured with my copics...
flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts...
 another angle...
"happy Birthday" is Hero Arts stamped onto a banner cut using Spellbinders Large Ribbon Banners...
 another angle...
 
Time for you to check out the gorgeous creations that my talented team mates have to show you...so hop on over to Simply Magnolia and pay them all a visit!!
 
 
All materials are listed/linked above.
 
Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!
 



11 comments:

  1. this is beautiful made and looks gorgeous Beth
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Beth this is amazing. A real treasure for your little granddaughter.
    hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Beth, this is so amazing!! I can't believe you built a 3D balloon, what!!! Awesome!! You are so creative and this is just incredible! Love your Tilda and all the amazing flowers and pearls! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A 3D Balloon...oh my, only Beth would come up with something so creative! AWESOME idea for your granddaughter! I love how did this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so fun and elegant poject Beth, love it
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Beth, this is fabulous. Love the balloon and the lace and flowers are beautiful. Tilda is so sweet.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Beth, Wow this is another stunning creation!!! Must have taken you a long time to make, so many beautiful details. Loving your cute little tilda and you have coloured her so so beautifully!! A Beth original!!!
    Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG this Awesome so creative of you. Love every tiny detail on it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beth this is so fun and adorable with wonderful attention to detail. Tilda looks like she is in her happy place.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my..... I have been mia and look at the fabulous stuff you have made ..... I can't bear to miss a post. they are incredible. you are incredible

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh-My! What a SUPER lovely Hot Air Balloon. Totally creative and super adorable. Fabulous flowers and beautiful coloring of Tilda too. You are mega talented my Mousey Friend!

    ReplyDelete